Information is power — but it means nothing without context and accurate interpretation. The University of Louisville can develop custom maps of geographic-based information for assorted disciplines, including:
- Transportation, including road conditions, routing and nearest facility analysis;
- Real estate, including property assessment, market analysis and trends;
- Geography, including topography, 3-D surface analysis, GPS and satellite image analysis;
- Demographics, including income, ethnicity and housing;
- Health, including patient distribution and health care facilities;
- And engineering, including survey mapping, bridge scour and logistics.
Aside from mapping data, we can also perform UAV/Drone mapping surveying and analysis. We provide onsite evaluation, estimation and onsite demonstration of services.
WEB AND DATABASES
In addition to mapping geographies, we can offer web mapping services for your online client data. These services are available in a variety of formats, including online via public or secure login, a static map or query enabled.
We can also create custom databases, through statistical analysis of large geospatial datasets or prepared as Excel spreadsheets, Access databases, graphs and reports.